The church has lost its first love. Why and where have we fallen?
- Cares of the world (They initially appear okay but quickly degenerate into spiritual pitfalls)
- Thirst for wealth
- People are afraid of persecution, peer pressure, and fear of unknown. Meanwhile, God withdraws his hands when people fail under whatever circumstance.
- “You have left your first love” (Revelation 2:1-4).
- “Why… because you have not kept sabbath day holy” (Isaiah 58:3-6).
- “The hands of the Lord is not too short to save” (Isaiah 59:1-2).
- “The eyes of the Lord move to and fro the earth so show himself strong on behalves of people that serve him” (2 Chronicles 16:9).
Don’t blame others: We Are All Causes Of Christian Failures!
- Church leadership
What Have We Promoted?
- Technological gadget vs Bible
- Cartoon Network vs Christian Education
- Fairy tales vs Bible stories
- Secular songs vs Memory verses
How can we go back to God?
Christians must have discipline.
- Cut out the unnecessary stuff, and
- Set our priority right
The parents can make their home a micro church and promote
- Singing Christian songs
- Family bible discussion
- Family prayer
- Make children play games with the Bible characters
Show note is available at bit.ly/christian-faith
Latest posts by James Taiwo (see all)
- Download Gospel Jazz – African Praise Medley - November 22, 2018
- Proper handling of gifts of the Holy Spirit will create a lasting positive impact on the Christian community and promote God’s kingdom. The gifts of the Divine Spirit of God are expected to solidify the body of Christ and also enable everyone to properly grow in the love of God. #holyspirit #community #growth #promote #create #grow - November 16, 2018
- In The Eye Of God – The Supreme Judge - October 6, 2018